Proper Ways to Address and Send Greeting Cards
It is often difficult to navigate thru the many customs and traditions of greeting card etiquette, especially in today's fast-changing society. Here are a few guidelines to help you find your way.
Signing Greeting Cards
Addressing the Envelopes
Other Things to Keep in Mind when Sending Greeting Cards
- FSC Protecting and Maintaining Forests on a Global Scale
- Wind Power to Propel The Gallery Collection into the Future of Greeting Cards
- Tips for Picking & Writing Sympathy Cards
- Benefit Big from Personalized Business Greeting Cards
- How to Compose a Sympathy Message
- Sympathy Card Message Suggestions
- E-Motional Benefits of Greeting Cards?
- Fine Art of Negotiating One Holiday or Christmas Card To Send
- How to Write Condolence Cards & Sympathy Notes
- Greeting Card Crafts
- Putting the Quality in our Premium Quality Greeting Cards
- Should I Order a Single Card Design, or an Assortment Box?
- Ways to Increase Customer Retention
- Are Your Greeting Cards Politically Correct with Your Audience?
- Creating a Company Logo
- Etiquette for Expressing Condolences
- Vegetable Inks for a Healthy Greeting Card
- Supporting Our Troops with Some Holiday Cheer
- Holiday Greeting Card Etiquette for Signing your Company Cards this Christmas Season
- Sympathy Phrases to Avoid When Writing Bereavement Cards