“We must find the time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.” John F. Kennedy
Thinking about this quote, it is a pretty good idea and sending a Thanksgiving card is a unique way to express your thanks. What better time than Thanksgiving to show how grateful we are to the customers that have been loyal to our company? A Thanksgiving greeting card will most likely be the first to be received during the holiday season and it will be displayed the longest, giving you a jump on the holiday card rush.
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.” Oprah Winfrey
Being grateful makes one treasure what one has more deeply and as Oprah points out we will be richer for it. People enjoy being thanked and appreciated; remember if you don’t appreciate your customers someone else will.
“What if, today, we were grateful for everything?” Charlie Brown
Good ol’ Charlie Brown, poor little kid doesn’t have much to be thankful for and yet he wants us to be grateful for everything. May sound naïve especially coming from a child but it makes sense and I’ll bet if you write this quote in your Thanksgiving greeting card the recipient will think it makes sense also.
Success is many different things to many different people. It is not always about money and career. Success is about happiness, good health, satisfying relationships, living life to its fullest, peace of mind, and achieving an overall sense of well- being. What does success mean to you?
- “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” -Lao Tzu
- “Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.” -David Frost
- “Success isn’t about how much money you make. It’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” -Michelle Obama
- “Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “The best revenge is massive success.” -Frank Sinatra
- “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” -Winston Churchill
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” -Arthur Ashe
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” -Babe Ruth
- “Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Steve Jobs