1. They are tangible – Similar to a bouquet of flowers, greeting cards are real and show appreciation. When you receive a greeting card, you can place it on your desk and be reminded of it.
2. Shows that someone is thinking of you – A greeting card with a personal touch shows that your friend, family or company put some effort into showing you that they care about you and wanted to make you feel special.
3. Look better than E-Cards – Greeting cards beat out E-Cards out any day. Which would you prefer? A 2 dimensional cookie cutter card emailed to you or a gorgeous embossed card with stamped foil?
4. They are timeless – No matter what your age is, everyone associates greeting cards to special events such as Birthdays, Weddings and Christmas. In a sense, they are forever tied to gift giving!
5. Endlessly customizable – You can write, draw decorate your greetings cards however, whichever, whenever you want! If there is anything people love, it is something completely unique!