Simple in concept but very powerful in the impact a quality folder can provide. Quality is key. When shopping for presentation folders you should consider the following:
- Weight of the paper – A flimsy feeling to the paper will create a subtle yet negative impression of your business. Exactly the opposite of what you trying to create! Look for at least 100lb paper with a smooth or linen finish.
- Printing vs Foil Stamping – Printed folders are everywhere. Why not consider standing out with having your folder stamped in a rich foil that showcases your logo.
- Minimum Quantities – If you are trying out a company for the first time, you may want to place a smaller order to ensure you are satisfied with the quality before placing a larger one.
- Pockets and Business Cards Slits – Think carefully about the intended use for the folder and make sure to choose one that meets your needs. Are you planning to include a business card? Materials that go in 2 pockets? These are the things you will need to think about prior to placing your order.
- Information – Folders today can convey a lot of important information that is easy for your customers to reference by printing on the front, back and even the pockets of your folders. Consider printing things like your company name, slogan, hours of operations, address, important phone numbers and URL just to name a few!
Remember, you may only get one chance to make a positive impression on your clients. A quality foil stamped pocket folder with attention to detail can set you apart from your competitors. Don’t miss out!