Congratulations to our Round 9 Finalists!
Presentation Folders are a great way to keep all your documents in order while also giving you the ability to personalize and promote your company and brand. Whether they are used for a corporate event, trade show, sales presentation, real estate, or accounting a Presentation Folder exudes professionalism especially when personalized with your company name and logo.
For example, you could provide a customized folder for each person’s place at the conference table. Talk about making a classy and memorable first impression, as well as a lasting one. Imagine a client coming in to discuss their tax return, and you hand them a folder with your company name and brand front and center. Everyone will know that you are organized and prepared, and they will appreciate your attention to detail. It is just like being dressed for success. Appearance does matter – and it gets you noticed!
There are countless reasons to purchase The Gallery Collection’s Presentation Folders, but here are just a few uses that might be perfect for your organization:
- Marketing Tool for disseminating information
- Promotional Mailings
- Accounting / Tax Professionals – Record keeping and tax returns
- Onboarding new employees
- Sales presentation
- Real Estate Professionals – Buyer and Seller handouts
- Trade shows
- Media Kits
- Colleges and Universities – to promote school spirit at various events or meetings
The Gallery Collection’s Presentation Folders are available in a number of paper stock colors. The folders are also fully customizable, or you could choose from our stock options. Your company name and logo in a number of different foil colors, which makes a striking appearance on any of the colors and finishes.
With Presentation Folders from The Gallery Collection, your audience will be impressed and so will you!
We’ve all been there. Fast forward, and it’s early November. The pressure is on because the Holiday season is right around the corner, and you need to pick a Holiday card to send out to your loyal customers! So, you choose a Gallery Collection Christmas Card, but you have yet to choose a greeting. Yikes!
You’re left scrambling because you want to pick the perfect one! After all, the greeting of your holiday card is extremely important. The greeting helps define your company’s wishes for the most important season of the year as well as all your well wishes for the New Year to come!
Luckily, it isn’t time just yet to panic. Let’s breakdown some options to get you ready for when the time truly comes. First, did you want to go with a short and sweet greeting? The “Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year” greeting would fit the bill! If you’ve like to say a little more, the Gallery Collection has an entire selection of longer, descriptive greetings that would work in that case too. Ones such as “Wishing You and Your family a wonderful holiday season and a healthy and peaceful New Year.” Are your recipients religious? There are also religious greetings such as “Joy to the World, let Earth receive her king!”
In the end, if you simply can’t find one that fits your needs, you also always have the option to write your own. The important thing is to find the greeting that you feel expresses your company’s morals and holiday wishes
Sending sympathy cards is never one of those things we like to do. We want to acknowledge a person’s passing, but we don’t always know what to write. Often times we don’t know if we are making the recipient feel better or worse. It can be challenging to say the right thing, so I provided below 5 helpful tips for writing meaningful sympathy cards...
- Less is sometimes more. Try to keep the message brief especially if the greeting already expresses most of what you want to say. You might end with:
- I am so sorry for your loss
- We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers
- Sending prayers and hugs
- Our sincere condolences
- Show appreciation. If you were familiar with the loved one, make it personal.
- What a wonderful lady your Mom was. I am so fortunate to have had her in my life.
- Celebrating the life of a great man and sharing in your mourning.
- Remembering your Dad and all the funny stories he would tell.
- If you are in a position to do so, you may add a note offering help. Try to be specific and follow up on your offer.
- Thinking of you at this difficult time. I’m here if you need a shoulder to lean on.
- I know this is a difficult time. I am thinking of you and am here to help with walking the dog, babysitting and running errands. Please let me know.
- I know things are hectic for you. I will call you to see what would be good night to drop off a meal.
- Close with a warm, graceful and respectful closing.
- With sympathy
- With warm thoughts and prayers
- With prayer and sympathy
- My heart goes out to you and your family
- What to avoid. Be sensitive and mindful.
- I know how you feel
- She is in a better place
- He was so young
- It was meant to be
If you are not sure what to say, it is best to keep it simple. Just sending a sympathy card will let the recipient know you care.
Congratulations to our Round 8 Finalists!
I feel as if I’m living in a lifetime movie. Believe it or not, I recently had the pleasure of instantly adding 20 new family members! Yes, you read that right. 20! Not exactly an everyday occurrence. As we all know, more family members means more birthdays, anniversaries, and events to be prepared for. So needless to say, I need lots of greeting cards and quickly.
A little background into how this happened. Long story short, my sister and I were raised by my father. We never knew our mother. Last year, we decided to do a DNA test only to find out we had unknown second and third cousins on the other side of the country. As we dug deeper, we found our mother was still alive and had remarried. Before you know it, we found our we had 3 siblings we never knew! All of them with families and kids.
As we begin a new chapter in our ever expanding family, the plan is to keep up with all the events of their lives and catch up on everything missed. I think the best thing to do at this point is to prepare by purchasing several greeting card assortment boxes because there’s going to be a lot of events coming up in the near future and there’s no better way to prepare for all of them.
Signatures add that extra something to all of your greeting cards, but it can be difficult – not to mention overwhelming – to do. Not so with the aid of The Gallery Collection! They offer the ability to submit your signatures and print them exactly how you want them to appear inside your cards! Here are three reasons why you should add signatures to your greeting cards today!
1. By adding signatures, your cards will always look polished, professional, and exactly the way you want them – no matter the occasion! Additionally, ordering greeting cards with signatures with The Gallery Collection is easy and not time consuming at all. The process is simple. You could upload your signatures online, or if it isn’t handy, a template of your card will be sent for you to sign so you know exactly how the placement of the signatures will appear in your card!
2. Personalizing your greeting cards with a signature will surely impress anyone -from potential new customers to co-workers to family members! The Gallery Collection even has other items, like invitations and calendars, that will really stand out with your John Hancock in any color foil.
3. Signatures add a personal touch to your greeting cards, without the hassle of wrangling the employees together for a signing party – which risks damaging the cards. If it’s many employees, it saves on time. If it’s only a few signatures your card needs, but those people are busy higher-ups, you won’t need to bother them with another request.
Congratulations to our Round 7 Finalists!
Your employee comes to work on time, works hard and stays late. How do you show your appreciation for them as an employer? What traits should you recognize in your birthday card if they are focused on their career? What about if they are a good person? What if you just need to say happy birthday in a special way? Rest assured, here are three business topics for the three kinds of scenarios you may encounter as an employer.
Career Oriented Birthday Card
This person is special in the way that they work. Show them how much you value their work ethic by highlighting their work behaviors. This may be by their dedication to the companies mission statement,
Character Oriented Birthday Card
This person by the worth of their integrity. Reflect their values by honoring them for the good deeds they have done for coworkers, clients or their communities.
Fun Oriented Birthday Card
This person is recognized by their social relations to how they interact with their fellow employees. If you know they lighten up the mood when things get rough or they know how to include new employees or connect them, recognize it! Write down what you’ve noticed and why it matters.
No matter what kind of individual you are working with, you can take the time to recognize them in their own way. Go beyond their age by seeing the good in their personality.
People ask me all the time why I buy card assortments all the time for my office and even for my personal use. The answer is simple. I never have to worry about cards…ever! I always have one on hand.
Let’s take my personal favorite the birthday card assortments. It offers 25 birthday cards with a very big variety of cards. Imagine for every birthday, you always have a beautiful birthday card on hand waiting to be chosen by you. All you need to do after making your selection is write your personal message, seal it in the envelope, drop it in the mailbox, and done!
With such a wide selection of card assortments, you can purchase cards for all your needs and any occasion. You’ll likely see great value in purchasing one of the all-occasion card assortments which hold various cards for all different occasion. I’m sure you’ll have quite a lot of fun selecting from those boxes. Next time, be sure to purchase one of those assortment boxes to see how much simpler they will make your life. You’ll be happy you did!