Presentation Folders, sometimes referred to as Pocket Folders, are not only functional but they give companies an opportunity to stand apart from their competition.
Simple in concept but very powerful in the impact a quality folder can provide. Quality is key. When shopping for presentation folders you should consider the following:
- Weight of the paper – A flimsy feeling to the paper will create a subtle yet negative impression of your business. Exactly the opposite of what you trying to create! Look for at least 100lb paper with a smooth or linen finish.
- Printing vs Foil Stamping – Printed folders are everywhere. Why not consider standing out with having your folder stamped in a rich foil that showcases your logo.
- Minimum Quantities – If you are trying out a company for the first time, you may want to place a smaller order to ensure you are satisfied with the quality before placing a larger one.
- Pockets and Business Cards Slits – Think carefully about the intended use for the folder and make sure to choose one that meets your needs. Are you planning to include a business card? Materials that go in 2 pockets? These are the things you will need to think about prior to placing your order.
- Information – Folders today can convey a lot of important information that is easy for your customers to reference by printing on the front, back and even the pockets of your folders. Consider printing things like your company name, slogan, hours of operations, address, important phone numbers and URL just to name a few!
Remember, you may only get one chance to make a positive impression on your clients. A quality foil stamped pocket folder with attention to detail can set you apart from your competitors. Don’t miss out!
A great way to increase your clientele is to send out advertisements promoting your business or services. Stray away from the typical mailings and handouts and go with something bigger and better; presentation folders. Follow these tips on customizing your company presentation folders.
The first thing you want your customers to see when they receive your presentation folder is your company colors. Pick the right color folder, as well as the right imprint color, to match your company colors. The Gallery Collection offers nine different colored folders and sixteen different foil imprint colors.
Next, you definitely want to have your company logo front and centered. You can either have the logo printed large with the company name following beneath it, or have the logo printed a bit smaller to fit the company name next to it. Either way, the name of the company needs to be big, bold and noticeable.
The Gallery Collection offers five different print areas for their presentation folders. If your company has a slogan or catch phrase, you can have that printed at the bottom front of the folder, the bottom back, or on either inside pocket.
Use another imprint area to add your contact information. Your customers are going to need a form of contact once they receive your impressive folders. Include a phone number, an email address, a website and even a contact name.
One last thing to add to your company folder is a business card. Whether it be your own personal business card or a generic company card, insert the card in the folder pocket with the business card slits. This way, if your customers don’t want to carry the folder with them, they can take your business card with them wherever they go.
If you want to really stand out from the crowd, try utilizing custom presentation folders for your business or personal use. Customizing presentation folders with The Gallery Collection is easy and risk free. You can be involved as little or as much as you like and no order is produced without customer approval.
Presentation folders are a superb way to display your company logo—and or advertise your slogan—while distributing to clients, employees, or potential business partners. There are many options at The Gallery Collection to create your perfect presentation folders. You can decide where to place your logo, which of the foil colors you would like to print in, and in which color you would like your presentation folders to be produced.
These quality folders stay vibrant for a long time and are relatively durable. Each pocket in the customized presentation folders holds 25 sheets of 8.5” W x 11” H paper. There are also options to have one or two spots inside to display your customized business cards. This would be perfect for handing out resumes or to welcome a new member to your company’s sales or marketing team. Outshine the competition with these high-quality presentation folders.
I have been selling computer software for over ten years and the main thing I have learned is that you need to not only have a good product but you need to have a good presentation. Know your product in and out so any questions that are thrown at you can be answered. But do not skimp on presentation. I have seen it too many times in my world where the presentation underwhelms and does the product a disservice.
Something as simple as creating a branded presentation folder can go a long way to impressing perspective clients. Slap a nice logo, foil stamped and engraved…put your company name on there and now you have a piece of art that will hold your presentation documents but also brand you as the company continues to use that folder after you have gone.
Now the product you are selling has to have some usability for you to make a sale but do not forget showmanship. From the dialogue to the folder, make sure you are on top of your game for every pitch you give. Get that brand face front and forward. The more the perspective client sees you the more they will remember you. Good luck selling!